Identicode Release Notes
Version 1.5 (21st July 2018)
- 'Convert' button now enabled and disabled consistently.
- Enhanced text box appearance.
- Shadows drawn correctly when there is a lot of text.
- VoiceOver fixes for the ‘Convert’ button.
- The Black Tablet web link now shows the Identicode FAQs.
- Tweaked icon.
Version 1.4 (19th April 2017)
- Text fields now make full use of the device’s screen.
- iPhone 4s users now get the Black Tablet button too!
- Sharing or copying encoded text now tags it with the type of encoding and applies it automatically when pasted in someone else’s Identicode app.
- ‘Convert’ button is unavailable until keyboard is dismissed.
- Tapping “IDENTICODE” shows the app’s version number.
- Encode, rather than decode is now selected at launch time.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
- Broken green bulbs replaced with purple.
- Small bug fixes.
Version 1.3 (23rd September 2015)
- You can now use the Share button to easily send your coded messages to fellow ‘agents’ ;-)
- Fixed a crash when closing the app without having coded any text
Version 1.2 (10th May 2015)
- ‘~’ character is no longer ignored when encoding/decoding
- Switching between encode and decode now clears any text
- Editing input text after conversion changes output text to white as a reminder that they no longer match.
Version 1.1 (7th September 2014)
- Repaired faulty numeric translator unit
- Input conversion to uppercase is now forced
Version 1.0 (15th August 2014)